1. I’m originally from Chicago, Illinois.
2. My incredible wife Kirsten & I got married on a cliffside in Ireland during Hurricane Lorenzo.
3. I bought my first camera when I was 13, a Nikon D60.
4. I enjoy a good decaf pour-over.
5. My wife & I were never cat people, but now we have two of the little fur balls. (I still dream about getting a dog every day though).
6. I have a degree in graphic design and have worked as a designer for the last 10 years.
7. Winter > summer.
8. I love pumpkin pie, especially the one from Costco.
9. Built my first dark room when I was 17.
10. I was a salmon fisherman in Alaska for a summer of 2013.